Thursday, May 2, 2024

Foodie Diaries "May" I Interest You In Some Foodie Endeavors?

••• May Foodie Diaries ••• I kissed April goodbye with a delicious cookies and cream sundae. 💋 Deadly! Shared with Sara o’course (5 scoops stuffed in that cup!). And now, let’s work on carb control again after what we did in Ramadan. 😆 What happens in Ramadan stays in Ramadan. I’m taking May to: 

▪️Stock the pantries for the Cicadapocalypse Bunkering In 
Billions of giant bugs are expected to swarm Maryland! If I’m blessed they won’t show up where I live. In 2021 they plagued us and when their cycle progressed I actually stayed indoors. It’s a horror story! This year multiple breeds are emerging (coincidentally after 200 years). I’m stocking up! 

▪️ Revive classic homestyle recipes 
The Ramadan rush put homestyle recipes like Kali Daal, Baisan ki Kadhi, and more on hold. Bringing them back! 

▪️ Help organize / declutter kitchen cabinetry with Sara 
Discarding / recycling worn utensils and pots and pans, arranging cabinets better (particularly to make room for our Chai mugs), and finally changing the cabinet drawers and doors knobs that have been laying around (partially done) since 2020! 

 ▪️ Find new cross-culture recipes to change the taste 
I am beat with mundane recipes and my biggest issue is parents refusing to eat! It’s hightime I research some wow recipes to change the look and taste to distract senses and tastebuds 

 ▪️ Work on some foodie write-ups 
There’s so much to say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Abbie Eats - Foodie Diaries

September took off with Butterbeer Cheers and foodie adventures followed. I was at a Bazaar at the Turkish center. Besides spotting the usua...