Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Eid ka Naashta by Madhouse Dhaba

Madhouse Dhaaba made its debut on Eid al Adha morning! I served Eid ka Naashta (brunch) following Eid namaz. I pulled it off after much debate considering my topsy turvy health. Alhamdulillah! I've been meaning to formally announce the Dhaaba but each year something or the other kept me from pulling off the theme. The recently purchased truck art serveware was the final push! The Pani Puri thaila looked festive! The Chai kettle had a swag of its own! And the Chaarpayee was the perfect scene setter for the Madhouse Dhaaba. A Bakra Mandi (goat/livestock market) featured Ballee the Bull. Each year, Insha'Allah, I'll add to the Dhaaba setup!

To keep things simple I chose frozen snacks, DIY ready-to-assemble items, and food delivery. One can call it cheat mode but I call it clever kitchencraft *wink wink* Let's talk about the loot I served. 

MENU

🔸Pani Puri (Bikano brand readymade kit, I prefer Haldiram)
🔸Cheese and Pineapple and veggies pizza (delivery)
🔸Mithai (Gulab Jamun (Mezban), Kalakand and Habshi Halwa (United King))
🔸Chicken wings BBQ and Buffalo (purchased a day earlier)
🔸Biscuits (Popeye's, purchased a day earlier)
🔸Doughnuts (store bought dozen)
🔸Aloo Tikki (Haldiram)
🔸Mini Chana Dal Samosas (Deep)

MADHOUSE DHAABA PHOTOSHOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Abbie Eats - Foodie Diaries

September took off with Butterbeer Cheers and foodie adventures followed. I was at a Bazaar at the Turkish center. Besides spotting the usua...