Friday, September 13, 2024

The Abbie Eats 'Foodie Diaries' - A Fall to Remember

🍻 SEPTEMBER: Butterbeer and Fall Cheers πŸ‚ Magic begins! Pumpkin Soice Latte, Apple Cider, Apple Pie, Apple Cider Doughnuts, Spooky Chocolates, Chocolate Frogs, bottled Butterbeer, Popcorn with a scary movie! O! My Fall! It’s going to be incredible! 

Fall is flavor, right? It makes your mind wander to eating and drinking, and cheat days *haha* What's the harm in being a little ... NAUGHTY?

Lately, it's been all about manifesting. I am manifesting a Fall to Remember. Last year's season was practically killed by stinking Muggleworks and dark forces at work. I would like to cozy up to the season and redeem the lost spirit this year. 


I am thinking of pushing myself and remaking the Apple Spice bundt cake I made years ago. The Bubbsters would love that! It had a fancy chocolate drizzle going on top and all. I am also feeling very adventurous about a Butterbeer Latte being sold at a bistro in a local ghost town. Yes, you heard it right, ghost town. Spooks go with the season and my year round vibe *wink* 


Pumpkn Spice, of course, continues to be a love/un-love flavor. I feel like mixing it up with Chai spice flavors makes it a whole new level of amazing. There's a new bundt cake place I found, Nothing Bundt Cakes, and they are selling a Pumpkin Spice bundtlette and I totally want to get that for the Bubbsters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Abbie Eats - Foodie Diaries

September took off with Butterbeer Cheers and foodie adventures followed. I was at a Bazaar at the Turkish center. Besides spotting the usua...