Friday, September 27, 2024

The Abbie Eats - Foodie Diaries

September took off with Butterbeer Cheers and foodie adventures followed.

I was at a Bazaar at the Turkish center. Besides spotting the usual Baklavah vendor, I crossed paths with a Turkish tea seller. I bet the giant golden kettle on his back was insulated or there was “protection” to prevent his behind from burning πŸ˜† At the Cafe I enjoyed some tea and Kidaif. I asked the staff how Kidaif was pronounced. Turns out the “D” is like the “th” in “the”. So it’s Ki-daa-iff.

More Chai followed at Panera Bread where I met a dear friend. I missed out on the Pumpkin cookies for the Niblings on my way out as they’d sold out. Next time!

Meanwhile, Bubbster dinners and kitchen madness continues. Sara and I plan on making more interesting dinner options for them for the flavorful season ahead. It started with Chapli Kabab Burgers by Sara. Yum!

The latest Desi store trip was bagging Halal marshmallows for S’mores weather approaching. Three Rivers, the Pakistani foods brand, has introduced Truck Art vibes in all its packaging! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Abbie Eats - Foodie Diaries

September took off with Butterbeer Cheers and foodie adventures followed. I was at a Bazaar at the Turkish center. Besides spotting the usua...