Saturday, June 17, 2023

June Got to be Kidding Me

 

What did I name my kitchen? “Smaug the Stupendous” (after the pompous fire breathing drake from The Hobbit). It won’t let you go, once awakened it doesn’t sleep, and it’s got an attitude haha! Believe it or not I am getting some rest this month and I am getting to do some fun cooking! Otherwise, mad race. Biggest challenge: Accommodate morning Chai Paapay! πŸŽΆ“Chai Bina Chain Kahan Re” πŸŽΆ In the works this month:
♨️Eid menu planning
♨️Explore a new Halal place
♨️Bake Ghirardelli mix
♨️Start eating dried fruits & roasted nuts
♨️Discard expired stuff, plan better
♨️Make a Hobbit meal times fridge magnet
♨️Use sister-in-law’s mint leaves
♨️Declutter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Abbie Eats - Foodie Diaries

September took off with Butterbeer Cheers and foodie adventures followed. I was at a Bazaar at the Turkish center. Besides spotting the usua...